Position ID #3037SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A BS Chemistry or Polymer Science Degree is required! You will not be considered without this!
• 3 + years of overall hands-on experience with thin-films/ polymers
• Hands-on R&D experience designing & researching polymers/ thin-films
• DoE (Design of Experiments) experience is a MUST!
• Strong vendor relations and customer service experience
• Exposure to a lab environment
• Experience with semi-permeable membranes is a plus +
• A Masters Degree or PhD is strongly preferred and is a huge plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the sought after Charlotte area of North Carolina our client has been in business for over 20 years and is an industry leader whose products are sold to multiple diverse industries around the world. Highly regarded by their peers and customers alike, they continue to be on the forefront of research & development and use the newest technology to evolve their products. Our successful client is expecting record growth and is receiving national attention both in and out of the industry. This position not only offers an opportunity to join a successful & growing manufacturing company in a critical role but an extremely competitive compensation & bonus package, a highly desirable location and unlimited growth potential. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client we are searching for an experienced, confident and highly motivated individual to join their team as Research Engineer/ Scientist. If you have a passion for your career and want unlimited growth opportunity in your next position, apply today! The successful applicant will report to the R&D Manager and be a lead member on a critical company wide project. This individual will explore the use of new polymer technology in a lab environment as well as work on critical projects with other engineers, work closely with vendors and be a polymer science guru in the facility. This is a once in a life time opportunity to join a top company in a highly visible and important role!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.