Position ID #3150SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors Degree from a 4-Year University is required!
• 7 + years of experience in customer service and hospitality
• Previous management or leadership experience
• Experience managing all aspects of a large convention center (20,000 sq ft) including food, logistics, late nights, etc.
Company & Position Description
Ideally located right outside of Washington D.C, our client is a well known and diverse global manufacturing leader in a variety of industries including energy and automotive. In business for well over a century, they supply to customers all over the world and are a name you would certainly recognize. Our respected client offers a critical and visible management position, an outstanding compensation package, advancement potential in a stable industry leader and a highly desirable area in one the best locations in the country. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our world-class client, we are conducting a search for Operations Customer Services Manager to join their successful team as one the faces of their organization and to manage all aspects of a large convention center space. The successful applicant will manage a large conference hall for internal & external customers & tenants including video and teleconference, food, logistics and late nights. If you are looking for a high visibility and critical position in a well known and stable company, apply today!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.