Position ID #3148SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors Degree from a 4-Year University is required!
• 6 + years of experience in a facilities management or hospitality management role
• Previous leadership or management experience. Total facility management experience including property management, business unit management, operations & maintenance
• Strong hospitality/ customer service/ customer interaction experience
• Experience overseeing day to day operations of a facility including customers and tenants
• A Masters Degree while not required is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located right outside of Washington D.C, our client is a well known and diverse global manufacturing leader in a variety of industries including energy and automotive. In business for well over a century, they supply to customers all over the world and are a name you would certainly recognize. Our respected client offers a highly visible and key management position, an outstanding compensation and bonus package, advancement potential in a stable industry leader and a highly desirable area in one the best locations in the country. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you a talented and experienced manager of a large facility spanning multiple buildings? Do you live and breathe customer service? Are you easily adaptable to change with a strong sense of urgency? Are you comfortable dealing with all levels of people from interns to C-Level management? If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you are exactly the person we are searching for! On behalf of our world-class client, we are conducting a search for Sr. Facilities Manager to join their successful and growing team. The successful applicant will manage all facilities aspects of this multi-building facility including property management, business and support services and contract execution. In addition this individual will be responsible for establishing partnerships with customers, indentifying cost reduction opportunities, participating in contract renewal and customer satisfaction as just a few of their responsibilities.
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.