Position ID #8068BL
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $75,000
$$ Bonus Potential $$
· A Bachelors Degree from a 4-year University is required!
· 3 + years of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is a MUST!
· Experience with Quality functions such as 8D, Root Cause Analysis & PPAP is required
· Must be bilingual in Korean & English, written & verbal.
· Customer interaction experience
· Strong communication skills
· A BS Engineering or Quality Degree is preferred ++
· Experience with TS 16949 is a plus +
· Experience in a Tier I automotive supplier is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client, located in the central Alabama area (the exact location will be provided), is a global leading manufacturer & supplier of products to the motor vehicle industry. They offer a highly competitive compensation package, an outstanding location, opportunity to join a world-class company in a position with unlimited growth potential, and high visibility within the organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided if you are contacted.
The successful applicant will work directly with our client’s customers as a Liaison and will be a problem solver, provide customer support and be the point of contact for the facility. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager.
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.