Montgomery AL area, Air-Conditioned Facility, New Equipment!
Position ID #8081SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A BS Engineering Degree is required! You will not be considered without this!
• 4 + years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Hands-on Experience with AutoCAD
• Experience with PLCs and Robotics
• Experience with Kaizen, Continuous Improvement & Cost Savings
• Mechanical & Machine integration experience
• A BSME or BSEE Degree is a plus +
• Experience in an automotive or automated assembly facility is a huge plus +
• Just In Sequence experience is a big plus +
• TS 16949 +
Company & Position Description
Our client, located in the highly desirable Montgomery Alabama area, is a global leading manufacturer & supplier of products to the motor vehicle industry. They produce products for a wide range of industries including light vehicle, commercial truck, specialty products and aftermarket products. A well known global leader that has been in business for nearly 100 years, they are certainly a name would you recognize if I were able to tell you who they are. Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package, an outstanding location, an air-conditioned facility with all new equipment the opportunity to join a world-class company in a position with unlimited growth potential and high visibility within the organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client we are searching for a talented and motivated individual that can handle high pressure situations in a fast-paced manufacturing environment that is experiencing record growth. If you are currently a Manufacturing Engineer with strong hands-on experience with CAD, PLCs & Robotics as well as an automotive or assembly background you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful applicant will be the only Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in this facility and will report directly to the Plant Manager. This individual will provide leadership, interface with suppliers & customers, assist with maintaining equipment and work with tools & fixtures as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position with high visibility in the organization, apply today!!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume!
Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.