Position ID #8092SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors Degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business related discipline is a MUST!
• 5 + years of experience on the Manufacturing shop floor is a MUST!
• Polyurethane experience is required
• Experience with Continuous Improvement & Lean manufacturing methodologies
• Six Sigma experience is required. Problem solving, 5 whys, 8D’s, etc.
• Experience with APQP and FMEA’s
• A Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus +
• Automotive manufacturing industry experience is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful Sandhills area of southeast North Carolina, in-between the capital Raleigh and the coast, our client is a successful global manufacturer, supplier and leader of their products to the automotive industry that has been in business for nearly 100 years. They are an established, well-known and highly respected company which you would certainly recognize if I could tell you who they are! Our client offers a highly visible & important engineering position, a competitive compensation package, an ideal location, growth potential, some relocation assistance and a progressive fast paced work environment. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an experienced & talented Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in the highly desirable southeast NC area, located about two hours from the coast & one hour from the capital Raleigh. If you have hands-on shop floor manufacturing experience with polyurethane and are looking for a rewarding career with unlimited growth potential, apply today! The successful applicant will provide engineering support to operations in this fast paced manufacturing environment. In addition the applicant will implement cost reduction, determine capital requirements of products & equipment and incorporate lean methodologies as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are an independent, driven and thick-skinned individual that is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done, you are exactly the person we are searching for!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.