Position ID #3104SN
Email resume to: email@example.com
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A BSME (Mechanical Engineering) or BSMET is a MUST! Extensive compressor design experience will be considered in lieu of a BSME
• 4 + years of experience in the rail, mining, heavy truck or mass transit industries are required!
• Hands-on machine design and machining experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Stress Analysis and Tolerance Analysis
• Computer aided design software experience
• Welding and casting design experience +
• Experience with thermodynamics, heat transfers and fluid dynamics is a plus +
• An understanding of electrical theory, electrical control and DC/AC applications is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful upstate South Carolina, in the Greenville/ Spartanburg area, our client manufactures a broad range of products for the transportation industry and has a storied history that goes back well over 100 years. With well over a billion dollars in annual sales they are a well respected global industry leader and with manufacturing facilities across the world, they are a global company in the truest sense of the word. They offer a great work environment with a competitive salary plan as well unlimited growth potential, relocation assistance and a great location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client located in highly desirable, sunny & warm upstate South Carolina, we are conducting a search for an experienced Sr. Design Engineer with a background in the rail, mining, heavy truck or mass transit industries. If you have a BSME and strong machine design experience, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful applicant will work closely with customers on technical specifications of products and equipment as well as interfacing with the customers through marketing, manufacturing, assembly, machining and purchasing. If you are looking for a rewarding career with unlimited growth potential in a great location apply today!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.