Position ID #3229LI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A BSEE (Electrical Engineering), BSME (Mechanical Engineering) or BSChemE (Chemical Engineering) Degree is required
• 10 + years of overall experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Extensive experience with PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers) and DCS (Distributed Control Systems)
• Technical support & troubleshooting experience
• A BSEE Degree is strongly preferred +
• Experience with ISO/TS-16949 +
• RC-14002 +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful western Kentucky near the Illinois border and close to Paducah, our client is a well known and diverse global leader for numerous industries and a name you would certainly recognize. They provide innovative products and services to customers all over the world and are constantly expanding. Our client offers the opportunity to join a stable company with a great philosophy that allows their employees to strive, a critical Process Controls Engineer position, an excellent compensation package, growth and bonus potential and a beautiful location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and growing client, we are conducting a search for an experienced and motivated Senior Process Controls Engineer to join their growing team. If you are a strong Process Controls Engineer with that works well with all levels of employees from senior management to floor operators and have extensive experience with PLCs, you are exactly the person we are searching for. This Process Controls Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible developing and leading improvement projects related to the plant controls and electrical systems. In addition this individual will provide day-to-day technical support, be an expert on the plant’s PLC’s & DCS and lead the electrical/controls portions major installation projects. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career as a Senior Process Controls Engineer for a well-known, global industry leader, apply today!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE