Position ID #3096SN
Email resume to: email@example.com
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors Degree in an Accounting, Finance, Materials, Business, Engineering or Technical related discipline is a MUST!
• 5 + years of management or supervisory experience in a Planning or Inventory role
• Extensive expert knowledge of MRP and ERP systems. You must be able to be a Teacher in this field
• Strong experience with Inventory Material Planning, Inventory Management, Forecast Management and Demand Planning
• Experience in a high volume manufacturing/ assembly environment. Large or complex portfolio experience
• Experience as a Change Agent
• Database management skills
• APICS or CPIM is a strong plus +
• SAP software experience is a plus +
• Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment +
• Warehouse management experience +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful Sandhills area of southeast North Carolina, about an hour & a half from the capital Raleigh and the coast, our client is a successful global manufacturer, supplier and leader of their products to the automotive industry that has been in business for nearly 100 years. They are an established, well-known and highly respected company which you would certainly recognize if I could tell you who they are! Our client offers a highly visible & critical management position, an extremely competitive compensation & bonus package, an ideal location, growth potential, relocation assistance and a progressive fast paced work environment. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you a confident teacher and leader? Are you a MRP and ERP expert that is an excellent communicator? On behalf of our client we are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Planning & Inventory Manager with large or complex portfolio experience to join their successful & growing team. The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and will manage all functions of the Planning & Inventory department in this fast paced manufacturing facility. The individual must be an expert in MRP and ERP and be a strong teacher and leader that will be able to train a workforce in these areas. The applicant will develop manufacturing forecasts, establish goals and meet inventory targets as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition they will work closely with all the departments in the facility so strong communication skills are a must! If you looking for a rewarding and stable long term career, apply today!
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.