Position ID #3234
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelors Degree from a 4-Year University is required! You will not be considered without this
• 5 + years of sales experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Exposure to and knowledge of the Adhesive, Tape, Foam, PVC or Polyfoam industry
• Bilingual Spanish and English language speaking skills
• Must be a road warrior! This position will have you on the road from Monday through Thursday
• Must be local to the area or be willing to relocate at their own expense
• A Chemistry or Science background is a big plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located near the desirable Dallas TX and Fort Worth TX areas, our client who has been in business for over 50 years is a leading innovator and manufacturer of adhesive and foam products for a variety of customers. Their products are used for multiple applications across numerous industries including transportation, industrial, HVAC, electronics and construction just to name a few. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that loves to travel and is looking to get their foot in the door of a leading and successful manufacturing company. This Territory Sales Representative position offers an outstanding compensation + commission package, the ability to travel, an ideal home base location, and growth potential. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to growth in business, our well respected client has asked us to conduct a search for a driven, motivated and hungry individual with tremendous bench strength potential to join their team as a Territory Sales Representative. The successful Territory Sales Representative will manage a district encompassing five states in the southwest plus Mexico and will be a high visibility person in the organization. This Territory Sales Representative will be over New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mexico and will travel to customers to these locations from Monday to Thursday with time on Friday being spent in the home base office. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that loves to travel and wants to advance through an organization in a highly visible and important role. If you speak Spanish and hate sitting behind a desk all day making calls, apply today for the Territory Sales Representative position!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.