Position ID #3161SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors or Associates Degree while not required for this position is strongly preferred and would give you a huge advantage!
• 4 + years of human resources experience in a manufacturing/ production environment. You will not be considered without this!
• Strong Hands-on employee relations experience out on the manufacturing floor
• Some previous experience with Human Resources management, supervision or leadership
• Previous experience in a Union free environment is a MUST!
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills is required
• PHR (Professional in Human Resources) Certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful central Pennsylvania, less than two hours from Harrisburg, our client is a privately held, specialized, transportation manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 50 years. A successful industry leader, our client strives to offer the best products, services, solutions and value to their customers and continues to be an organization that the competition tries to mimic. Their products are seen everyday throughout the US and they strive to offer both the best product & value to their customers. Our client offers a competitive salary, a highly visible and important management position and the opportunity to join a successful & growing privately held company. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our rapidly growing client we are searching for a talented, experienced and high energy Human Resources Manager to lead and manage the HR functions in this successful manufacturing facility. If you are looking to make your second career move, have previous non-union human resources experience and are an organized, charismatic and multi-tasking individual, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful applicant will report to the Plant General Manager and must be a proactive self starter that is comfortable being out on the manufacturing floor and interacting with the employees. In addition this individual will administer HR plans and procedures, develop personnel policies and revamp the hiring and training processes as just a few of their responsibilities.
* An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
* Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
* All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.