Position ID #8186SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A BS Engineering Degree is required, you will not be considered without this
• 5 + years of experience in a battery design related manufacturing/ assembly environment (automotive, telecommunications, appliances, etc.)
• Extensive experience with AutoCAD, Pro E and Solidworks design software
• Injection Molding design experience of components
• Project Management experience
• A BSME (Mechanical Engineering) Degree is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in North Carolina a little over an hour from Asheville, our client is a well known global leader of their product that is used in industrial applications for numerous and diverse industries. With facilities all over the world, they strive to advance technology and are one of the most respected names in their field. Our client offers the opportunity to join a stable and growing company with a great philosophy, a critical position as a Battery Design Engineer, an excellent compensation package, growth potential and an ideal location in beautiful North Carolina. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are conducting a searching for an experienced and self motivated design expert to join their team as a Battery Design Engineer. If you have extensive design and injection molding experience and are a driven individual with project management, you are exactly the person we are looking for! The successful Battery Design Engineer will work on new product design, prototyping and validation as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a stable and successful industry leader as a Battery Design Engineer, apply today!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.