Position ID #3242SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelors Degree from a 4-Year University is required
• 5 + years of Quality Control/ Improvement experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Previous supervisory or management experience in Quality
• Experience with ISO
• Exposure to or an understanding of Welding
• Experience in a metal forming or fabrication environment is strongly preferred +
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) is a plus +
• Metallurgy experience is a plus +
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful eastern Alabama less than an hour from Birmingham, our client is a well known and diverse manufacturer of metal products for a variety of markets including the electric, energy and commercial industries. They have been in business for well over 100 years with a strong history and products that are seen everyday throughout the US. Our client offers the opportunity to join a stable and growing company with a great philosophy that allows their employees to strive, a critical Quality Manager position, an excellent compensation package, growth potential and a great location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and growing client, we are conducting a search for an experienced, cooperative and motivated Quality Manager to lead their Quality Control program. If you believe in having participation and dialogue with your employees on decisions and have a strong background in Quality Control, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Quality Manager will plan, coordinate and direct the Quality Control program, analyze statistical data and coordinate objectives with production as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition the Quality Manager will investigate customer complaints and maintain ISO requirements. If you are looking for a rewarding career for a stable and successful industry leader, apply today!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.