Position ID #8184SN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or in an HR discipline
• 6 + years of overall Human Resources experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• 3 + years in a HR management or leadership role
• Strong experience with and an understanding of Safety Programs and Safety Issues
• Experience being out on the manufacturing or production floor interacting with employees
• Training experience
• General business acumen and an understanding of Strategic Planning
• Must be in a commutable distance or require no relocation assistance
• An advance degree or certification in Human Resources is a plus +
• Experience in a Union free environment is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the desirable Sandhills area of southeast North Carolina, less than 2 hours south of Raleigh and less than an hour from beautiful Pinehurst, our client is a successful, well respected and growing manufacturing of their products and is a subsidiary of a global corporation that is an industry leader. In business for well over 50 years they are a stable company with a great culture and environment which allows their employees to be recognized and rewarded for their work. Our client offers an excellent compensation package, a centralized location and a critical and visible Human Resources management position. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for a confident, mature and well rounded Human Resources leader to join their team in this critical role. If you are a HR Manager with hands-on Human Resources and Safety experience in a manufacturing environment and understand that being a HR Leader is more than just knowing rules and regulations, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful applicant will plan, develop and administer polices relating to all functions of human resources. This individual will interact with employees out on the production floor as well as work closely with all levels of management. The successful applicant will handle all aspects of employee relations, welfare, training, morale and compliance as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are currently a Human Resources Manager or Leader looking for a stable and rewarding career in a growing manufacturing company, apply today!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.