Position ID #3243SN
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 8 + years of extensive experience and technical proficiency in Welding. You will not be considered without this
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) is required
• A Welding expert
• Experience training other welders and fitters in Welding
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a plus +
• Previous leadership or supervisory experience +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful eastern Alabama less than an hour from Birmingham, our client is a well known and diverse manufacturer of metal products for a variety of markets including the electric, energy and commercial industries. They have been in business for well over 100 years with a strong history and products that are seen everyday throughout the US. Our client offers the opportunity to join a stable and growing company with a great philosophy that allows their employees to strive, a critical Welding Engineer position, an excellent compensation package, growth potential and a great location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to expansion and growth, our client has asked to find a talented and experienced team player to join their team as a Welding Engineer. If you have extensive welding experience and love to guide and mentor others, apply today! The successful Welding Engineer will improve the existing welding processes in the facility as well as develop new welding techniques and procedures as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition the Welding Engineer will train and mentor new Welders and fitters, improve existing equipment as well as develop new welding equipment and coordinate manufacturing processes and equipment installation. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a stable and successful industry leader!
• An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.